Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our Newest Garden Addition

A little over a month ago, my husband got the fiberglass goldfish pond we had been given a few years back installed. It was a magnet for several different dragonfly varities and I was able to get a few to sit still long enough to photo.


This was the pond after we first installed it. This past week I have been planting snapdragons, pansies and a few strawberry plants along with the rose bushes that seem to love the location. I enjoy the fact that gardens are always evolving. Ever changing. It is amazing how our piece of land has changed over the past 16 years.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful color those dragonflies have. I know how hard it is to photograph nature. I think part of what I love about gardening is that it is never the same. It is like an artist's palette and you can always change the colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete